“Weird Al” Yankovic is the king of parody songs, with a multi-decade career that includes four Grammys, countless Top 40 hits, and a long list of live shows, including 2019’s Strings Attached Tour. But how is he with spicy food? Find out as the “White & Nerdy” icon takes on the vegan wings of death in a very special Hot Ones season finale. As the Scovilles mount, Weird Al shares classic anecdotes about meeting Sir Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson, getting co-signed by Kurt Cobain, and inventing the infamous Twinkie wiener sandwich. (30 minute video)
About The Author
September 11, 2019
May 20, 2019
January 5, 2020
October 21, 2019
We Love Anything Fun
What Happened To Latitude Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffet’s Billion Dollar Retirement Project in Daytona, Florida?January 23, 2020A year or two ago a flurry of press and even jokes on Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon about a...
January 19, 2020TWIX® Cookies & Creme is now available on store shelves nationwide as the newest edition to the TWIX® flavor lineup....
January 18, 2020Now that Playstation Vue is gone, Sony is launching Youtube TV on PS4s everywhere in America. Playstation Vue and YouTube...
January 23, 2020Danish cookies are a holiday tradition. Christmas gifts often include a yummy tin of cookies, often a blue color that...
January 19, 2020Jack In The Box is known for their tasty fried tacos. They may be the greasiest tacos in the world...
January 18, 2020"THE CITY BEAUTIFUL" IS HONORED HOST FOR 4TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR Orlando will present its 4th NFL Pro Bowl on Sunday,...
January 20, 2020For some people the ultimate dessert indulgence is eating raw cookie dough. But this is sometimes difficult to do if...
January 21, 2020Everyone loves the chips and salsa at Chili's. It might be one of the best bar foods in America. Recently...
January 20, 2020TGI Fridays offers a new promo called Friday's Feast which allows two people to dine for just $20 with a...
January 18, 2020The Kale Crunch Side has been tested for a while now at Chick Fil A in select regions. Now they are...
January 21, 2020WILLKOMMEN IN DEUTSCHLAND! WELCOME TO GERMANY! Globetrot around the world at Disney's Epcot! The German Pavilion along the World Showcase...
January 22, 2020Pollo Tropical is using Beyond Meat to create Vegan Tropichop. And they are introducing the beef alternative with this bowl...
January 22, 2020Plant Based burgers are all the rage right now and while the honest feedback seems to vary widely from actual...
- Disney+ Got TONS Of New Content On Jan 1st 2020
- BOURBON FUDGE PIE At Popeyes
- Hands On with Samsung’s “Fixed” Galaxy Fold
- CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP At Chick Fil A
- FRUITY CEREAL MILK DONUT HOLES At Jack In The Box – ONLY $1
- New Fitness Bowls At El Pollo Loco Are Amazing
- BEYOND BURGERS Now At Denny’s
- POPPY Discusses NEW Album
- STUFFED GARLIC KNOTS PIZZA At Pizza Hut Only $13.99
- Christmas Fireplace Channel FREE 24/7 – Xbox, PS4, Roku, Android TV, More
- Disney Unique Treats — Casey’s Corner
- Watch Simpson’s Writer Review Fast Growing Burger Chain, Burgerim (Video)
- Food Pic Of The Day – Shake Shack Goodness
- Fun fact : gravity increases slightly when it rains
- #FoodPicOfTheDay – Meatloaf
- STEAK REAPER FRIES AND BURRITO New At Taco Bell
- BACON BBQ BURGER At McDonald’s
- Disney Unique Treats — Smiling Crocodile & Flame Tree BBQ