CREATIVE NEW EATERY AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S CITYWALK
Surf meets turf in innovative ways here… hence the name… “Cowfish”. This new fusion restaurant offers fresh sushi and gourmet burgers under one roof… not to mention a unique fusion of both burgers and sushi… “Burgushi”!
“Colorful & quirky“… Dine amidst pop-artwork, eclectic decor and towering aquariums filled with exotic tropical fish… including, yes, cowfish. Innovation is clearly reflected in the Cowfish menu. Burgers are half-pound premium Black Angus beef with an array of creative selections. Sushi is fresh and hand-crafted with unique combinations of flavors. Here are a few offerings we found especially delicious…
- Firecracker Roll — Shrimp Tempura & Kani topped with Yellowtail, Salmon, Spicy Mayo, Tobiko, Masago & Scallions served with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
- What’s Shakin’ Tuna Bacon Sandwich — Seared Blackened Yellowfin, Applewood Bacon, Jalapeños, Salsa, Slaw & Spicy Mustard in Spring Roll “Buns” filled with Kani & Sushi Rice
- The Cowfish Has Officially Left the Building — Natural Beef Burger topped with Peanut Butter, Fried Bananas & Applewood Bacon on a Brioche Bun
- The Big Squeal — Natural Beef Burger, Pulled Pork, Smoked Gouda, Onion Strings, Applewood Bacon, Coleslaw & BBQ Sauce served on a Brioche Bun
- Fusion Specialty Bento Box — Choice of Fusion Specialty Sushi Roll, Thai Cucumbers, Edamame… plus a Mini Cheeseburger & Sweet Potato Fries
And… perhaps the perfect pairing of burgers and sushi… definitely a one of a kind offering…
- The All-American Bacon Double Cheese “Burgushi” — Seasoned Beef Burger, Yellow & White Cheddar, Applewood Bacon wrapped in Soy Paper & Potato Strings — flash-fried — topped with Pickle, Onion & Tomato drizzled with Cowfish Sauce
Accent your meal with a Specialty Cocktail, Hot or Cold Sake, Wine, Craft Beer… or even a Spiked Shake. Burger and Sushi fans alike will discover that The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar at Universal’s Citywalk truly offers the best of both worlds.