SEA WORLD ORLANDO
Have you ever wanted to ride the tallest, longest, fastest and wildest roller coaster in the Orlando area? Here’s your chance… with Mako, Sea World‘s newest roller coaster.
Hypercoasters are considered to be the true extreme roller coaster experience. This steel hypercoaster is a one-of-a-kind experience… with “high speeds, deep dives, and thrills around every turn”.
The Mako is the fastest species of shark in the oceans. Sea World shared this… “On Mako you’ll experience what it’s like to be this apex predator, surging through the water at top speed and chasing prey throughout a massive reef. It’s a wild ride of fear, thrills and fun.” Here are the specs…
- 200 feet tall — see Orlando’s skyline from the top!
- 4,760 feet long — nearly a mile long coaster
- Reaching speeds up to 73 mph
- Near weightless “air time”
Mako is the centerpiece attraction of Shark Wreck Reef, a 2 acre realm where guests feel immersed in an underwater shipwreck and its resident sharks…
- Shark Encounter — Have a close-up encounter with sharks as they swim around you in the world’s longest underwater viewing tunnel
- Sharks Underwater Grill & Bar — Dine surrounded by sharks in this signature, upscale seafood restaurant
So grab your Sea World passes and “dive in” to all the excitement that Sea World has to offer. Take the wildest ride in Orlando on Mako!