THE MERRIEST CELEBRATION AT MAGIC KINGDOM
“Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.” Celebrate the Christmas season with a night of holiday splendor at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. This special event features parades, stage shows and fireworks together with unique seasonal treats… a party not to be missed!
“Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.” Main Street U.S.A. is the site for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade as snowflakes drift down upon the crowd. Disney characters dressed in their holiday finest bring yuletide cheer amidst enchanting floats and favorite sounds of the holidays.
“The most wonderful time of the year!” Catch the debut of the new nighttime fireworks show… Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Skies become aglow with an incredible fireworks display set to favorite holiday songs. Cinderella’s Castle is transformed via projections into colorful yuletide scenes.
Mickey offers free Christmas Cookies and Hot Chocolate to all. Yet there are exclusive holiday treats created especially for Mickey Party attendees…
- To Be Jolly Float — Peppermint Iced Coffee swirled with Vanilla Ice Cream & topped with Peppermint Bits & a Chocolate Minnie Mouse Bow
- Gaston’s Cheese Dip — Beer Cheese Dip seasoned with Bacon Bits & served with Breadstick Antlers
- Christmas Cookie Sundae — Butter Cookie Soft-Serve Ice Cream decorated with Chocolate Sauce, Whipped Cream, Sprinkles & a White Chocolate Mickey Party Invitation
- Sven’s Carrot Cake — Decked out with Cream Cheese Icing, Buttercream Carrots & a White Chocolate “Sven”
- Orange Bird Christmas — Orange Chocolate Mousse on a Citrus Almond Cream Cake garnished with a festive White Chocolate Santa Bird
This Christmas season make your spirits bright and join Mickey and Minnie at the merriest of holiday parties… Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select nights in December at Magic Kingdom.