We visited an olive oil mill in Italy in the southern region of Puglia, a region that alone supplies 40% of Italy’s olive oil production and 12% worldwide. Olive oil is an essential part of the culture here, from food to the picturesque landscape.
December 23, 2018
June 3, 2019
July 14, 2019
- MOCKTAIL SLUSHIES Are New At Sonic
- Cute Meme : In and Out Doggie
- Marshmello ft. Bastille – Happier (Official Music Video)
- Austin’s Coolest Video Game Stores, Comic Books Shops, and…Axe Throwing?! (IGN Video)
- How To Get Your TACO ON In Disney World!
- 5 Foods You Didn’t Know Originated In America
- KLOWD TV ADDS The Country Network
- Funny Meme : Surfing aligator