WELCOME TO THE UNITED KINGDOM!
Travel around the world at Disney‘s Epcot! United Kingdom is just one of 12 international pavilions surrounding the World Showcase Lagoon.
Experience classic British architecture at the U.K. Pavilion. At its entrance stands a recreation of King Henry VIII‘s castle… Hampton Court Palace. Here you can shop for anything from soccer team apparel… to family crests & coats of arms… to the ever popular “Keep Calm and Carry On” paraphernalia.
Wander the cobblestone streets to Britannia Square… a mini version of London’s Hyde Park. Catch a concert at the gazebo with the rock band British Revolution playing classic songs from British bands through the decades. After the concert, check out the Beatles memorabilia… and rock ‘n roll souvenirs… in the Toy Soldier shop next door.
Enjoy a walk through the manicured English formal gardens on your way to the Tea Caddy… housed in a quintessential cotswold cottage. Choose from an assortment of Twinings teas & tea cups, Scottish shortbread cookies and Cadbury chocolate bars… the best!
Visit the Rose & Crown Dining Room & Pub for some of the most authentic British fare this side of the Pond. Perched on the edge of the lagoon, it’s a perfect spot for outside dining… and one of the best vantage points for Epcot‘s evening fireworks. House Specialties include…
- Shepherd’s Pie — Beef & English Peas topped with Mashed Potatoes & Irish Cheddar
- Bangers & Mash — English Sausage, Colcannon Potatoes, Mushrooms & Onions in a Red Wine Demi-Glace
- Chicken Masala Curry — Brits love their curry… and quite spicy hot!
- Scotch Eggs — Golden fried Hard Boiled Eggs wrapped in Sausage with Mustard Sauce
- Bubble & Squeak — traditional English side… a mix of Potatoes & Vegetables
- Mushy Peas — just as the name suggests… an acquired taste!
Authentic British desserts include…
- English Trifle — layers of Strawberries, Vanilla Cream, Graham Crackers & Whipped Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding — Pudding Cake with Warm Vanilla Custard & Butter Rum Sauce
Fancy a drink? Pop into the adjoining Rose & Crown Pub for a lively time of libations and live entertainment. Specialty drinks include…
- Leaping Leprechaun — Irish Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Sweet & Sour plus Sprite
- Welsh Dragon — Peach Schnapps, Crème de Menthe, Melon Liqueur, Pineapple & Orange Juice
- Pimm’s Cup — Pimm’s No. 1 & Sprite
Or choose their Imperial Sampler… featuring Bass Ale, Harp Lager, Strongbow Hard Apple Cider, Boddingtons English Pub Ale & Guinness Stout. Cheers!
Try the casual Yorkshire County Fish Shop for a tasty platter of Fish & Chips… served on newspaper… the classic English way. Top it off with a Victorian Sponge Cake filled with jam & buttercream. Enjoy your meal in their lakeside dining venue.
Then there’s the must-have Paddington Bear souvenir to remember your visit…
Before saying Cheerio to the United Kingdom Pavilion, remember to snap a photo in one of the iconic British “red telephone boxes”!