A MAGICAL DESTINATION…
Travel down Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom and meet upon this enchanting restaurant on your way to Adventureland. The Crystal Palace is a Victorian style glass conservatory reminiscent of the centerpiece building at London’s Great Exhibition of 1851.
At that time, London’s Crystal Palace was considered an architectural marvel, a massive glass house patterned after the royal greenhouses of the day. Disney has created their own Crystal Palace as beautiful as Cinderella‘s treasured glass slipper.
Enjoy the ambience of an elegant bygone era. Step inside to admire the stunning glass dome and atrium filled with sunlight and tropical trees. Lines of windows bathe the dining room with natural light. Stained glass windows offer pops of color against the backdrop of Victorian white decor.
The Crystal Palace features “Buffets with Character” where children and adults alike are greeted by beloved friends from the Hundred Acre Wood. Watch for Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore to stop by during your meal for fun and photos.
“All You Care to Enjoy” buffets of American favorites are presented…
- Breakfast Buffet includes Fresh Fruit, Pastries, Puffed French Toast, Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole & Omelettes made fresh to order
- Lunch & Dinner Buffets encompass a variety of Garden Fresh Salads, carving stations of Spit-Roasted Meats, Atlantic Salmon & Spicy Boiled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp
- Dessert Buffet offers enticing options like Florida Key Lime Pie, Coconut Flan, Warm Toffee Brownies & Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Pooh’s Corner Children’s Buffet features kids’ favorites like Chicken Nuggets & Mac & Cheese
Breakfast Buffet specialties…
- 100 Acre Wood Character Waffles with Fruit & Syrup toppings
- Pooh’s Breakfast Lasagne with decadent layers of Pancakes, Waffles, Pound Cake, Strawberries & Bananas topped with Pastry Cream & Caramelized Sugar… quite a treat!
Once upon a time… no alcohol was served in Magic Kingdom. Now Disney features alcoholic beverages at all their sit-down restaurants. The Crystal Palace offers… Mimosas to enjoy with the Breakfast Buffet… and a selection of wine, beer and hard cider to pair with the Lunch & Dinner Buffets.
For a unique dining experience shared with all the favorite Hundred Acre Wood characters… visit The Crystal Palace… definitely a Disney Must-See Spot. As Winnie the Pooh once said… “What could be more important than a little something to eat?”