Step into this elegant hideaway in Disney’s Animal Kingdom… Nomad Lounge is a warm, inviting retreat… an escape from the crowds. Overlooking tropical Discovery River Lagoon, this new watering hole is themed around the spirit of adventure and exploration.
Next door to Tiffins Restaurant, Nomad Lounge offers small plate appetizers and hand crafted cocktails, specialty beers and wines from around the world.
Awaken your wanderlust at this refreshing oasis. Banners suspended from the ceilings pose questions about journeying the world. Guests can write their travel experiences on decorative tags placed on the “tag chandelier” to share with all who enter.
Chefs have created a menu of delectable tapas — small plate appetizers — inspired by international cuisines…
- Wagyu Beef Sliders with Tomato Pear Jam & Yucca Fries
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Sweet Soy Glaze & Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Tuna Poke Bowl with Chili Mango Sauce & Seaweed Salad
- Truffle Poutine with Truffle Tremor Cheese, French Fries, Crispy Onions & Black Truffle Salt
- Signature Bread Plate with Spiced Coriander Yogurt, Tadka & Fig Tapenade
The Master Sommelier shared this about the wines served at Nomad Lounge… “With a focus on South American and South African wines, the beverage program is very special. It focuses on environmentality and producers that focus on sustainability. Environmentality is a core value at Animal Kingdom, and this beverage program is a great way to share that with our guests.”
Toast your Disney visit with specialty cocktails featuring Asian, African and South American flavors including…
- Leaping Lizard — Pineapple Rum, Orange Augusta Cachaca, Mango & Passion Fruit Juices
- Tempting Tigress — Russell’s Reserve Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Tamarind Syrup & Lime Juice
- Lamu Libation — Starr African Rum, Banana Rum, Guava Puree, Pineapple, Orange & Lime Juices topped with Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Annapurna Zing — Bombay Sapphire East Gin, Passion Fruit Puree, Mint, Simple Syrup & Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer + a Glowing Lotus Flower
- Sinaloa Sangria — South American Sangria with Miquel Torres Rose Wine, Barsol Querbranta Pisco & Fresh Fruit
Beers & libations from around the globe are featured including…
- Tusker Premium Lager — Kenya
- Singha Lager — Thailand
- Tiger Lager — Singapore
- Savanna Dry Premium Hard Cider — South Africa
Non-alcoholic lemonades made from exotic fruits, premium loose-leaf teas from Asia and Africa, and coffees from Colombia, Indonesia, Tanzania and Ethiopia are all on the menu.
Comfortable waterfront seating on the lanai offers scenic views of Discovery River Lagoon… a perfect spot to relax after a long day’s journey. Stop in to Nomad Lounge on your next visit to Animal Kingdom and satisfy your taste for adventure.