Booster Fuels is an on-demand gasoline delivery company. Companies with big parking lots partner with Booster so you can park in their lots, leave your fuel door open, tell the app you want some gas and go about your day. If Booster Fuels CEO Frank Mycroft has his way, gas stations will one day be obsolete. His start-up, founded in 2014, is filling up cars in parking lots, so drivers don’t have to wait in lines or make extra trips. Booster is now operating across twenty U.S. cities, and in the parking lots of at least 300 different companies, Mycroft said. The service is available in Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area and the Dallas – Fort Worth region. Booster generates $180,000 in revenue daily, according to Mycroft, and has already delivered fuel more than 1 million times to customer cars. To make delivery possible, Booster designed a tanker truck that can navigate the tight lanes of parking lots. The trucks can both load up fuel and deliver it, cutting out the costs of the middle man and allowing the start-up to procure fuel wholesale from providers like Exxon and Shell. Facebook, PayPal, Pepsi and others offer the service for employees. They give the company access to their employee parking lots, and help make sure their workers know about the service.
About The Author
We Love Anything Fun
What Happened To Latitude Margaritaville – Jimmy Buffet’s Billion Dollar Retirement Project in Daytona, Florida?January 23, 2020A year or two ago a flurry of press and even jokes on Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon about a...
January 19, 2020TWIX® Cookies & Creme is now available on store shelves nationwide as the newest edition to the TWIX® flavor lineup....
January 19, 2020Jack In The Box is known for their tasty fried tacos. They may be the greasiest tacos in the world...
January 23, 2020Danish cookies are a holiday tradition. Christmas gifts often include a yummy tin of cookies, often a blue color that...
January 20, 2020For some people the ultimate dessert indulgence is eating raw cookie dough. But this is sometimes difficult to do if...
January 21, 2020Everyone loves the chips and salsa at Chili's. It might be one of the best bar foods in America. Recently...
January 20, 2020TGI Fridays offers a new promo called Friday's Feast which allows two people to dine for just $20 with a...
January 25, 2020Little Caesars is testing a pizza which is half pepperoni and half cheese sticks. At $6 this fun meal includes...
January 22, 2020Pollo Tropical is using Beyond Meat to create Vegan Tropichop. And they are introducing the beef alternative with this bowl...
January 21, 2020WILLKOMMEN IN DEUTSCHLAND! WELCOME TO GERMANY! Globetrot around the world at Disney's Epcot! The German Pavilion along the World Showcase...
January 25, 2020Now at Del Taco they have a special where you can mix and match 2 for $4 items. The 5...
January 22, 2020Plant Based burgers are all the rage right now and while the honest feedback seems to vary widely from actual...
- Buffalo Wild Wings — BUY 1 GET 1 THURSDAYS
- Dunkin Tests Meatless Breakfast “Meat”
- Would You Like BRUSSLES SPROUTS With That?! The Habit Burger Now Selling Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Denny’s Makes Super Slam ALL YOU CARE TO EAT PANCAKES For $1 Upgrade – Super Duper Slam
- NHL 20 | Snoop Dogg Announce Trailer
- Cracker Barrel Makes HUGE PUSH To Expand It’s Biscuit Empire
- CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP At Chick Fil A
- TACO BELL Is Completely REVAMPING It’s Menu (and We Are The First To Report This)
- How To Watch The NEW Season Of South Park WITHOUT Cable
- FRUITY CEREAL MILK DONUT HOLES At Jack In The Box – ONLY $1
- We Tried Ikea Foods
- Funny Meme : Starbucks Meme
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving STUFFING Recipe Videos – TOP 5
- Chrissy Teigen Makes Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Pudding
- No Man’s Sky – Visions Update Trailer
- #FoodPicOfTheDay – Salmon Carpaccio
- What It’s Like To Work At Chick-Fil-A | CNBC Video
- GUACAMOLE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER New At Carl’s Jr