Stop into the Swamp House River Front Grill & Happy Snapper Tiki Bar for a taste of Old Florida. Nestled along the banks of the St. John’s River in DeBary, just outside of Orlando, sits this unassuming… yet surprisingly good quality restaurant. Discover natural beauty blending with Florida history for a unique experience…
The restaurant’s ambience is reminiscent of vintage Old Florida fish shacks. Nothing fancy here… just fresh air dining… a weathered wood, funky style… a peaceful view of the river… and first-rate sunsets.
Enjoy live entertainment every weekend… with music ranging from country to rock n’ roll to Jimmy Buffet tunes. Dress casual… and come to have a good time!
Happy Snapper Tiki Bar offers a full bar including craft beers and house specialty cocktails. Take a chance on a Rum Bucket, a Swamp Water or a fully-loaded Bloody Mary.
Try a few of their many authentic southern specialties. Appetizers include… Fried Green Tomatoes & Southern Fried Pickles with chipotle sauce… St. John’s Catfish Nuggets… and Gator Tail Nuggets fried in corn meal or sweet ‘n spicy fried. You have to try gator tail when in Florida!
- Smothered Grouper in Creole shrimp sauce
- Key West Mahi topped with sauteed key lime shrimp & mango pineapple pico
- Jammin’ Jambalaya — shrimp, andouille sausage & chicken in spicy rice
- Fire Grilled Ribeye Steaks — 14 oz. fresh & hand-cut
- Tropical Gator Tacos — citrus marinated, topped with pineapple chunks & mango sauce
Opt for novel sides like Cajun Gumbo, Fried Onion Frazzles, Plantains & Corn Fritters.
- Grouper Reuben topped with Swiss, coleslaw & 1,000 island on toasted rye
- Groovin’ Cuban — mojo pork, ham & Swiss on a pressed cuban roll
Of course, you could be adventurous with their house specialty…
- Nightmare at the Swamp House Burger — two jumbo patties stacked high with grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon, BBQ sauce, Cheddar and Swiss on a 3-tiered roll!
So come on down to the River and experience classic Old Florida at the Swamp House River Front Grill!